George R. R. Martin: A Game Of Thrones: Dwarf Tyrion to the bastard Jon Snow: „Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strenght. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.“
This is what happened to me when I was 5 years old at LKH Wagna, Austria. I have serious symptoms every day. My anatomy was destroyed by this surgeon who should just repair my umbilical hernia, but did a “little” extra.
One thing in advance: I will not sue anyone! I will not sue any hospital I have been to lately, for not making a Laparoscopy, or any doctor for not calling me back or ignoring me. – Past is past. I don‘t care about past suffering, even when it is only 5 minutes ago. I want a solution of this problem no revenge.
My name is Konrad Promitzer
I am 51 years old and with this site I try to achieve following goals:
- I am breaking the silence about my permanent unbearable physical conditions and try to describe them as objectively as possible.
Why now? For the first time in my life, I have the possibility and the means to complain for as long as it takes and that is what I’ll do from now on.
- I write about my conditions rather to inform others, than to lament about them. I am living with this mutilated belly my whole life now. I know it’s rules. I accept, that I am mutilated, but I don’t accept, that it has to stay that way and I won’t shut up.
- I want to connect with other people suffering from “rare diseases”, that are maybe symptoms of very common diseases like stupidity, misconception and the inability to learn from mistakes. I am sure, that I am not the only one suffering from the misconception, that fascial tissue is like a rubber band and it has no consequences to cut out a piece.
- I want to give a feedback to medics and surgeons, cause I need them and I believe I could be, besides all my suffering, a very valuable talking guinea pig and they could learn very much from me. (But medics are proud and the one thing they are most allergic to is, when the client tells them, what he/she is suffering from.
I mean, how could a layman know something about his own body!?)
- I know, that hawks will not pick out hawks’ eyes and therefore it is not easy for surgeons or medics to help uncover a medical malpractice. This stupid surgery happened 1973, so I suppose the surgeon is already dead, so you could just help me without blaming a colleague and maybe help many other people suffering from mysterious sicknesses.
- Also I think this topic of the fascia tissue and the importance of the form of the abdominal cave under pressure could be an interesting field of research. I would be very happy to work with students or research institutes. Just write an Email to email@example.com
- There has to be a diplomatic way out of this, which leads to a win win win win situation and progress of natural science.